Monday, December 4, 2006

NARUTO......Is that true??????......


Hi...see u again my friends.Today I feel so tired, I just come back from my CCNA programme.Fell soo sleepy when the tutor start to lecture.hehehe.Did u have watch Naruto?????This is the story about a kid that want to become Hokage ( Master ) in his Konoha village.This boy is a ninja and had a special power and skill when fight with his enemy.The power he got is generate using his Cakura ( Aura ) and can be implement in war situation. Ermm....are u believe in this type of stories???....hehehe I bet some of U will not believe and some of U will believe it.In the Naruto stories,our aura (inner power) has 7 level and each of it need or require a practise or something to open the gate of power.When all 7 layer of Cakura/Aura opened, the person will be able to used his own power to do anything that ordinary people can't thing about it. But the question is, is that true???...
In my practise,especially martial art practise called Silat has a special teaching about this type of inner power.How to generate it...how to used it...how the inner power connected to used and what good that this inner power can give to us.Usually the Guru ( Master ) in Silat will give his student a practise for the student to do in a period of time.When the student do the practise that he/she got form the Guru ( Master ), the student will has an inner power exprience and form time to time the inner practise the student do will awake the gate/inner power of 7 level. Are U believe it?????...it is hard to tell u but u know what, many of my friend can eat glass without hurting their organ inside or without get any injuries or blood coming from their mouth.This is not imposible and every person in the world has this capability, it is the matter we know how to used it or not.
Tommorrow I will stories U about Silat,what is Silat?What is the different Silat Martial art then Karate, Judo, Tae Kwan do or anything.Don't miss to see my blog tommorrow.I want to get some rest rite now...till I see u next time....Adios..............

No comments: